Thursday, 8 November 2012

Tell me about it, Stud.

Well we have all had a busy month as during October we have 2 birthdays and one was my daughters 14th Birthday! Which involved a huge party for a lot of teenagers.
One thing my daughter really wanted for her birthday was money (surprise, surprise) and clothes, the most important thing being The Camouflage Shirt. I purchased this from New Look, this is a great shirt! My daughter wore hers with black tights, denim shorts and a burgundy jumper underneath. She has literally lived and died in it all week.
The other thing we all love this season is Studs, they are popping up everywhere and are the new power dressing, who needs a suit when you have studs! We decided we wanted to accessorize some of our own clothing and so I had a look on EBay to find some. I purchased the 9 mm Silver Spike Cone studs for under four pounds and we all each picked what we wanted to stud up and got to accessorizing. They are very easy to push through the fabric and then using a knife you push down the the grips to keep them secure. My 10 year old chose a plain black top from H&M and added her studs to the shoulders and my eldest chose her New Look shirt and added these to the pockets.



 They look great and only cost a few quid!

1 comment:

  1. I have to stud some items as well, definetly! Looks so great on your clothes :)

    ReplyDelete