Thursday, 22 November 2012

What a beautiful mane!

After having my hair cut short back in 2011, I decided short is not for me and have been trying to grow it out. I do have naturally straight hair but when you get it cut short you find yourself having to style your hair more with products and heat. So while growing it out I have been left with a lot more split and dry ends and so I decided to research what I can try that will treat these and make my hair grow that little bit quicker.
After hearing about Jennifer Aniston and the shampoo and conditioner she  is rumoured to have used I knew it had to be Mane 'n Tail for horses, horse shampoo? you say, well I will try anything if it works.
This product was originally developed for horses and after people saw how gorgeous their horses Mane and tails looked they started to use this on their own hair. It is pH balanced so is kind to the hair and scalp and provides optimum body, shine and manageability. The combined ingredients are utilised to support natures hair growth.
So I ordered the shampoo and conditioner online and have decided to measure my hair and take pictures to actually see if there is a difference.
Day 1 hair length 15.5 inches from roots and very dry, split ends

I thought I would take a picture and measurements once a week for a month, so wish me luck in my mission to get my long, dark, shiny mane back!

No comments:

Post a Comment