Monday, 21 January 2013

What a Beautiful Mane Part 2

First of all Happy New Year to you!
Well it's been over a month now waiting to see how I got on with Mane n Tail so here is a recap.
I decided to measure my hair and note the condition then have a months trial.
Well the measurements are now in after 2 months and it has grown an impressive 2 inches! The condition is better and the split ends have improved.
The shampoo itself is very thick and gooey and really lathers up once in your hair, once you pour out the conditioner and run it through your hair it does feels like you need more but I realised that a little does go a long way even if it doesn't feel as slimy as other conditioners. The smell of both the products is light and not over powering in any way as it is used for horses I wondered if it might smell pretty strong and medicinal. I'm not sure that I would use this every day as I have now gone back to my usual shampoo and conditioner. A months use every now and then is a great idea especially if your hair is in need of thickening up and especially if you are trying to grow it out.
So Mane 'n Tail will definitely be staying in my bathroom cabinet.
Thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment